WAGPET GP Registrar Education
The Transform Medical, Acute Care Experts provide educational workshops for WAGPET (Western Australian General Practice Education & Training). Workshops Sessions are provided to GP Registrars at their Educational “Mini-Releases” and focus on the following topics:
- GP Emergencies
- Structured assessment & management of emergencies that may present to the GP clinic
- Clinical Clearance of acute clinical presentations to avoid imaging and ED referral.
- Severe Acute Pain Management
- Evidence based trips and tricks to manage severe acute pain while minimising opioid use
- The Emergency Doctor’s Bag
- Advice on optimal drugs and equipment for the Emergency Doctor’s Bag.
For other institutions interested in this or similar training please contact us using our contact form on our Education page.